Agewell Foundation – An Ideal CSR Partner
What we can do for corporates?
We, at Agewell Foundation have a vast network of experienced, highly qualified and committed professionals, who have successful track record of dealing in varius social initiatives from time to time. Over the years we have been associated with numberous of corporate houses as CSR partner/collaborators. At this juncture we offer our following specialized services to corporate sector;
Conceptualization and development of CSR Plans
- Agewell Foundation can conceptualise and develop CSR Plan for your company as per your requirements. However, we have already developed some projects, which can be sponsored or impelented by your company.
Implementation of CSR Initiatives
- Sensible Implementation is the key to success of any CSR initiative. With its nationwide network of over 87500 dedicated volunteers, Agewell Foundation can effectively implement your CSR Initiatives in any part of the country.
Supervision of CSR initiatives
- Agewell Foundation can supervise/monitor your CSR initiatives in any part of the country and provide appropriate report to the company.
Social Audit of CSR initiatives
- To maximize the impact of your CSR initiatives, Agewell Foundation can conduct Social Audit for your CSR plans and submit timely report along with practical recommendations.
Development of CSR Communications and print material
- Agewell Foundation can develop, print and distribute communication material like newsletters, leaflets and other communications for corporate.
Baseline Survey/ Research for CSR Plans
- Agewell Research can undertake baseline and preliminary surveys on behalf of Corporates to devise its CSR plans.
Employee Engagement in Social activities
- Agewell Foundation can engage employees of Corporate houses in its current or proposed social activities.
Event management for Corporates
- With its experienced and qualified event management professionals, Agewell Foundation can organize seminars, workshops and other events for coporates.
PR exercises for CSR division
- Agewell Foundation can also manage PR and media relation exercises on behalf of corporate houses.
Why Agewell Foundation?
Since Agewell Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, project costs will be competitive and surplus income will be utilized to support Agewell Foundation s initiatives for the welfare of elderly.
Wide range of qualified, experienced and dedicated professions from almost all sectors is available with Agewell Foundation. They are eager to offer their services/expertise free of cost to any collaborating corporate.
An opportunity to associate with a United Nations recognized NGO.
For more information about the program, contact : 1129836486, 1129840484 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org